90. Writings of the
Early Christians 100-125 AD
Four of five areas of the first half of the 100 AD with be mentioned in further programs. Tonight those authoritative writings are those of this discussion.
1. What was the Godhead at this early view.
2. Jesus as his view has conceived.
3. What was the view of salvation.
4. What was to be the church organization.
5. What was the concepts of authoritative writings.
Talk Show host: Van Hale, LDS
Podcast address: http://mormonmisc.podbean.com/This is the 21 June 2009 episode of the
Mormon Miscellaneous Worldwide Talk Show
now in its 30th year.
To participate live by phone dial: 801-254-5855.
Or, to participate by email, write to: email@example.com.
To make a comment, click on "Comment" below
To listen to future Talk Shows live, go to http://www.k-talk.com/Sunday evenings 5:00 - 7:00 pm MST.
If you have a question or comment, your participation is invited, regardless of your point of view.
Your voice will be heard around the world.