Archive for July 2015
With my guest, Paul Brandt, we discussed many thoughts and ideas on Sex:
- Born with sexual desire?
- Does sexual desire primarily urge procreation or sex relationship?
- Only for procreation - married or not - homosexual or heterosexual?
- Do, or soon will, LDS accept Same Sex Marriage?
- Marriage - a major focus of the Church
- With or without sex
- Increase or decrease sex drive
- Many, probably most, in the resurrection will be single
- Some LDS do not want marriage
- Some LDS are married, but do not want children
- Some LDS are divorced and do not to remarry
- Some sex problems
- Who is considered to ultimately make marital decisions, Church policy, the wife or the husband?
- Same Sex issues
- Birth control
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Fornication or homosexual - which is the greater sin?
- Statements from the First Presidency