124. Joseph Smith's Plan: Sources from 1828-6 April 1830-1
When Joseph was 22 & 23 years old, we have some documents produced from 1828 to 1830, from which we encounter many aspects of his plan. Following are several points discussed:
- One purpose of the Book of Mormon
- The failure of the first 116 pages
- What happened
- Could Joseph fail?
- Could he succeed?
- What was a part of his Plan beyond the Book of Mormon?
- Who would be involved in the project?
- Could the project succeed after Martin Harris' blunder?
- It is most remarkable to consider many of Joseph's initial aspects of the Plan
I will pursue this in an upcoming program.
Talk Show host: Van Hale, LDS
Mormon Miscellaneous Worldwide Talk Show is now in its 32th year.
Podcast address: http://mormonmisc.podbean.com
- Live, Sunday evenings 5:00 - 7:00 pm MST
- Live, in Salt Lake Valley on AM Radio • K-TALK 630 AM
- Live, internationally on http://www.k-talk.com
- Live, our call-in number is 801-254-5855
- Live, participate sending short email email@example.com
- Live, your questions or comments are invited, regardless of your point of view.
Your voice will be heard around the world.
To make a comment here, click on “Comment” below