Archive for June 2015
The initial topic addressed the impressive research of a Lutheran historian, Joachim Jeremias. He discovered a long forgotten teaching of Jesus about God, his Father, referred to by him and Paul: Abba. The meaning of this, according to Jeremias, was a powerful concept at the time of Jesus a very similar LDS belief today.
- Old Testament
- Holy Ghost
Mormon History Association Convention 4-7 June 2015.
- Statistics on men and women
- Recent questions about Mormons and Catholics at Nauvoo
- Indian War 1853
- Ideas about Book of Mormon geography
- 1954 issue about Blacks involving Pres. McKay, Africa, Brazil, Elders Peterson, Clark and others
- Wilford Woodruff's diaries and the question of the future of his letters written from 1831-1898