105. The Gift and Power: Translating the Book of Mormon
Author: Brandt Gardner
The author, callers and I discussed some of the numerous topics related to the production of the Book of Mormon. These are several of the topics:
- Regarding to the Book of Mormon, what does translation mean?
- Who gave the information - God, Angel, Joseph Smith or someone thought it up?
- Who supplied the wording?
- What are the believers views, or the non-believers?
- What are the many varied views?
Talk Show host: Van Hale, LDS
Podcast address: http://mormonmisc.podbean.com/ Mormon Miscellaneous Worldwide Talk Show now in its 32th year. TO PARTICIPATE: Sunday evenings 5:00 - 7:00 pm MST • To listen to Talk Shows live, go to http://www.k-talk.com/ • live by phone: 801-254-5855 • or by email, write to: email@example.com • If you have a question or comment, your participation is invited, regardless of your point of view.
Your voice will be heard around the world.
To make a comment here, click on “Comment” below