Archive for February 2012
105. Gift & Power: Translating the Book of Mormon
Author: Brandt Gardner
The author, callers and I discussed some of the numerous topics related to the production of the Book of Mormon. These are several of the topics:
- Regarding to the Book of Mormon, what does translation mean?
- Who gave the information - God, Angel, Joseph Smith or someone thought it up?
- Who supplied the wording?
- What are the believers views, or the non-believers?
- What are the many varied views?
Talk Show host: Van Hale, LDS
Mormon Miscellaneous Worldwide Talk Show is now in its 32th year.
Podcast address: http://mormonmisc.podbean.com
- Live, Sunday evenings 5:00 - 7:00 pm MST
- Live, in Salt Lake Valley on AM Radio • K-TALK 630 AM
- Live, internationally on http://www.k-talk.com
- Live, our call-in number is 801-254-5855
- Live, participate sending short email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live, your questions or comments are invited, regardless of your point of view.
Your voice will be heard around the world.
To make a comment here, click on “Comment” below