Archive for July 2011
101.Development of the D&C: Some Thoughts
Church History Library Extensive sources David O. McKay & Spencer W. Kimball
Some Points D&C - 1876, 1833, 1835, 1921 Beginning of the D&C
List of sections added to the D&C in 1876 Comparing the development of the D&C & the New Testament Why was the D&C changed in 1876?
Talk Show host: Van Hale, LDS
Mormon Miscellaneous Worldwide Talk Show is now in its 32th year.
Podcast address: http://mormonmisc.podbean.com
- Live, Sunday evenings 5:00 - 7:00 pm MST
- Live, in Salt Lake Valley on AM Radio • K-TALK 630 AM
- Live, internationally on http://www.k-talk.com
- Live, our call-in number is 801-254-5855
- Live, participate sending short email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live, your questions or comments are invited, regardless of your point of view.
Your voice will be heard around the world.
To make a comment here, click on “Comment” below